ISO 14001 is the most widely recognised environmental management system standard in the world. It demonstrates your commitment to controlling the impact of your activities on the environment.
The standard provides a best practice approach to improving your environmental performance and ensuring you remain legally compliant.
ISO 14001 provides a roadmap for improving every organisation’s environmental performance by adopting sound environmental management principles including:
- Maintaining commitment from senior management and buy-in from employees
- Assessing the impact your activities have on the environment
- Maintaining controls on your activities that have a significant environmental impact
- Monitoring developments in environmental legislation and checking compliance
- Continually looking for opportunities to reduce your impact on the environment and/or improving the environmental benefit of your products and services.