The Lite Linke MTP® chassis options are in a 1U or 3U format and are both housing for the premium grade, Lite Linke 24f MTP® cassettes. Both options provide a highly efficient fibre optic connectivity solution using MTP® to LC presentation. The tool-less and pluggable network eliminates the need for expensive on-site splicing and reduces installation time. *MTP® is a registered trademark of US CONEC Ltd.
Our 1U PPS injection moulded chassis provides housing for up to six ½U 24f cassettes. A fully loaded 1U chassis will contain 144f in LC adapter format to the front and twelve MTP® adapters to the rear.
The solution is best served by the use of LC HD Uni-boot switchable patch cords which are neatly managed by the four cable ring attached to the chassis front. Attachable cable management is also provided for the rear of the chassis.
• Holds up to six ½U 24f cassettes – OM4 or OS2 fibre grades
• 144f presentation via modular cassettes in a 1U space
• 12f or 24f MTP® connectivity options
• Completely pluggable high speed fibre optic network
• Colour coded LC Adapters – Aqua for OM4, Blue for Single-mode
• Tough, durable and light weight PPS injection moulded material
• Data centre fibre network infrastructure
• High density fibre applications
• Parallel Optics
• Infiniband Compliant
• 10G Fiber Channel Compliant
• 40G and 100G IEEE 802.3
• QFSP compatible