Utilising the feature packed LC HD Switchable Uni-boot connector on your assemblies offers the most efficient use of rack space.
Combining two fibres into a single round 3mm jacket can save up to half the patching cable space while the disconnection latch makes for easy removal of the assembly without disturbing the neighbouring ports.
It is also available in a variety of boot options including short and flexi-boot to suit your preference in cable management.
Colour coded cables and connector options are available to suit OM3, OM4, OM4+ and SM G.652.D and G.657.A2 fibres.
The assemblies are manufactured within our state-of the-art termination facility where meticulous attention provides assured quality and peace of mind. From our North Wales base, fast-manufacturing turnaround is our speciality with custom length assemblies made within days of ordering.
The connector has been further enhanced with the ability to switch polarity in the field without the need for re-termination making the connector extremely flexible.
• LC Duplex Connector with single boot and cable jacket
• Reduces cabling space required for easy management
• Allows for use of stacked LC adapters thus increasing population density
• Flexi-Boot or Short Boot options for enhanced cable management
• Removal latch for easy, non-disrupted disconnection
• Switchable polarity in the field (separate tool required)
• Custom length assemblies manufactured and 100% tested in the UK
• IEC 61574-20, TIA/EIA 604-10A Intermateability
• Multimode, single-mode and APC colour coded versions
• OM3/OM4 Multimode and G.652.D/G.657.A2 single-mode options
• Suitable for use on QSFP-40G-SR4 MTP®- LC assemblies
• High performance, low loss assemblies
• Colour coded multimode and single-mode LSZH jacket
• Data Centre Infrastructure
• Storage Area Network – Fibre Channel
• Parallel Optics
• 40Gbps, 100Gbps and emerging 400Gbps Protocols